Translate

Saturday, October 29, 2011

For the love of Pink

Vintage fabric has a look all it's own,the quality, patterns and colour combinations
I would never have thought to put the greeny yellow with hot pink,but it works so well.

I made the cushions with remnants from my stash and added vintage ric rac braid to cover the join

 Then there is soft pintucked fabric,embroidered  with bullion roses,displayed on a lace cloth with a posy of pink roses


The garden always has a display of pink here and there




The perfection of a rose, soft and feminine,like soft velvet



A candle in a pretty teacup

and some of last years flowers,dried for the bedroom mantle

Teamed with  soft green for a handmade quilt

                                            A touch of pink in a handmade pretty cushion
I am meeting my friends  at Rose Chintz Cottage for Pink Saturday
and Beverly at How Sweet the Sound

It's always a joy to visit,to see what others have shown for their Pink Saturday
A pink pansy in a pink teacup
                                             I hope your weekend is as nice as mine xx

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Simply beautiful!

Pink Fairy

Olivia said...

Oh my what pretty pinks you have shared with us! The pillow are darling and your flowers are simply gorgeous!
Hugs,
Olivia

Karen said...

The pillows are so pretty, everything is just wonderful.