Translate

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pretend Country Roses

You know even though this china is not Old Country Roses by Royal Albert, I still cannot pass it by when I see a piece on one of my hunts for treasures. It is made in Taiwan and is certainly not the quality of Royal Albert, but it still is very pretty and only a fraction of the price. There is such a lot out there and so many different items too.
I am linking up with Beverly for Pink Saturday today at http://Howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ and Debbie at Pink Roses and Teacups.Happy Pink Saturday x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some originals of Royal Albert, and have taken many photo's of them. I'm a lover of roses, and teacups.A lot of pieces have been handed on by my mum and grandmother. I'm very lucky, as yes it's hard to find the original china even here in Australia now.!You selection is just perfect. HAppy PS

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

Please come see my Pink, when you get a chance. Happy weekend!

Annesphamily said...

Those pretty country roses pattern is delightful. I am glad I stopped by. HPS to you!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I think its beautiful--to me thats whats most important--surrounding yourself in things you love!