Translate

Monday, October 17, 2011

Another favourite blue and white

I know I blog a lot about china, but you see I love it so much. 
This is a Niko set which I collected new in my working days. 

Athough this setting has quite large mugs rather than the teacups I prefer, I still love them because of the colour and pattern. I got them in a clearance sale and took whatever was left which is why it is a bit of a mix. 
 I only managed to get 7 side plates instead of 8 and have never been able to find another one, but maybe one day it will turn up and I may be lucky enough to find more pieces.

I am joining Show off Your Cottage Monday today at House in the Roses.I hope you enjoy your week xx

4 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Jeanetteann,
Oh, I do love your pretty china! Such a soft and feminine pattern. It really is lovely and I like those mugs too. Enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Ana said...

Hi Jeannetteann,
What a pretty china pattern, I love it...I have been in the hunt for something similar but in red or green...my favorite colors. Hope you find your missing plate one day soon :-) Have a wonderful new week.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

This is such a pretty blue pattern! So delicate. I hope your missing piece turns up. I have tons of bits and pieces of mixed china. I love it too!

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Sooo pretty! love this pattern. Hope you find the other one.

Deb