Translate

Friday, October 28, 2011

The Refreshing Spring garden

The Spring rain arrived today,  even though it is quite warm. 
The flowers and veggies are all practically jumping out of the ground and pots.
Climbing Beans

Potatoes

Tomatoes,including, Tom Thumb, Black Russian and Grosse Lisse




Herbs


Broad beans

Partial view of the back garden

Roses

 Nasturtiams

This is a gorgeous Rose,but I can never remember the names

Hibiscus

pelagoniums

 Tree bergonias
Ferns

Daisies

Heleatrope (plum pie)

Statis and gazanias

Poppies

fairy roses

 Roses
 violas
More miniature roses
I am joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
and also The Plumed Pen x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your site...lovely little garden. Come visit me at my blog....off to read more of yours.

Fishtail Cottage said...

lovely garden! so nice to see, since mine is on its way out for winter! ooxx, tracie

poppilinnstudios said...

Beautiful Spring garden! We're getting snow tomorrow! I miss my garden already! Have a good day!
-Lynn