Translate

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lovely Weekend,Lovely finds

We had such a nice weekend
spent a nice day with family to celebrate our daughters birthday

I have been on the hunt for a crystal based lamp for yonks
Well take a look at this beauty
$15 from our local second hand store :)

and, remember the side tables I blogged about a few weeks ago
Well they sold for a great price, so I had to get more didn't I?
This little beauty I scored for $25 and I gave it a light sand and a coat of gloss and some nice crystal knobs as I did on the other two and this is the result, nice heh?


I love it, maybe this won't sell. 
 It would look very shabby chic with my crystal lamp,don't you think

I am linking up with
A Delightsome Life
for Teatime Thursday
Also with Show off your Cottage Monday at House in the Roses  xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, you did good! The lamp is beautiful.

Karen said...

That lamp is beautiful...what a bargain. I think it would look great on the cupboard, I think you will have to keep that one...lol.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I've just finished scoping out your blog and it is lovely. I'm your newest follower. Can't wait to see what you do next! Hugs, Patti.

Denise Pacurar said...

These are some GREAT finds!! I too am an avid thrift/bargain shopper! The lamp is so beautiful!!!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

That lamp is so pretty and what a great price. The side table is beautiful too.