Translate

Monday, June 14, 2021

Happy days doing what I love

 During these days we have all been experiencing this last year, I like many of you, have been busy at home  doing things I enjoy. 😍

My little hobby business making smocked baby wear has blossomed with the help of my Etsy shop 

Etsy.com/shop/jeanetteodonnell 🌸








The garden has been so lovely and such a nice distraction, as the weather has been so unpredictable it has made the flowers not sure what season it is.

The hydrangeas are blooming and it’s now the first month of Winter, although small they still make a nice little pretty inside



We even had a few roses and the Impatiens have never stopped putting on a show



Our miniature Lots of lemon tree, after five years has produced a nice little crop for the first time

Peace rose

Hibiscus

Camelia 



Welcome rain 

Baking has played a big part in the pleasure of being home.  I am so enjoying making sour dough bread.
The process of making and feeding the sour dough starter intrigues me  no end.  The smell of bread baking  
Mmmmm is like no other.




I will be looking forward now to see what you all have been doing in these trying times
Until next time stay safe xx
Jeanette ann

1 comment:

Kim said...

Jeanette, I would imagine your gorgeous smocked dresses are flying through the 'door'. Such exquisiteness! I amazed you have so many pretty flowers in the garden at this time of the year. Ours here is a frozen mess. Love the Peace Rose; it was my mother's favourite rose. Lovely to visit you again, after all this time.