Translate

Friday, June 18, 2021

Happy days pretty finds and more

 


I’m so happy to have found these little lovelies in my local second hand shop
The teacup is so fine you can see through it cost $1.  The little pot is, I have recently discovered, intended for a roll of postage stamps. The stamps pull out through the slit in the side. Cost me $2 
and is a House of Prill. So happy with it and knowing what the use for it was, can’t get rolls of stamps these days I don’t think.


I crocheted this throw rug in lovely bright colours for our sunroom. I usually like pastels but decided I wanted red accents in the sun room and so pleased with it.





Well have a nice day and stay safe my friends
Xx Jeanette ann

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your crochet blanket is gorgeous, Jeanette. It looks lovely on the chair in the sunroom. You certainly found some lovely pretties. The stamp jar is so pretty. I don't think I have ever seen such a thing. Gorgeous teacup, too.