Translate

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Chistening gown and more



 

I made this Christening gown to fit size 6 months and just love it on 1of my many dolls

It has a matching petticoat, bonnet and shoes. It is available in my Etsy shop.   Etsy.com/shop/jeanetteodonnell

This is Rocky on one of his good days. He is now 14 yrs old and really struggling now.
It’s a sad time when you love them so much, but at 14 he’s had a good life.


I had a nice day searching op shops yesterday and scored the most beautiful set of parfait glasses
I can’t wait to use them




Well that’s it from my part of the world today.
Keep warm and stay safe
Xx Jeanette ann

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ricky is a sweet dog. Love those parfait dishes. I love that each one is a different colour. The christening gown is beautiful; 'tis perfect for a baby's special day.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Both the glasses and the christening gown are exquisite!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Hugs,
Debbie