Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

My addiction to making baby clothes

 I just can’t help myself.  As soon as I find new fabric,I can’t wait to make a new little smocked dress.

I find it so therapeutic sitting at my sewing machine and creating these little sweeties.

Sew by day and smocked by night. It’s so easy to put a little bit of smocking in my bag when on road trips or little gettaways. No better way to while away the hours









I have been able to support this obsession by selling in my little etsy shop.   etsy.com/shop/jeanetteodonnell

To try and stay healthy as I get older, I have been making my own sour dough bread. That also has become an enjoyable pastime. Getting my hands into the lovely soft dough and the smell in the cosy kitchen when it’s baking is glorious.


Crunch yummy top with soft delicious Centre. Mmmmmm bliss

I hope you all have a lovely day and those doing it tough with this awefull virus and floods and fires my prayers are with you all.

🌞🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Jeanette ann


No comments: