Translate

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Autumn days

Hello dear friends

The days seem to be flying by this year. Every time I turn around it’s the weekend again. When I worked it went so slowly,how on earth did I ever have time to go out to work,my days are so full.
I am not complaining though as I so enjoy all I fill my days with, that is until this dreadful pandemic arrived into our world. It seems surreal I cannot get my head around the sadness of it all.  So many people have already lost their lives and no end in site.
We are so fortunate here in Australia but my heart goes out to those in the world less fortunate.
Please God bring a swift end to it.
We are retired so it is easy for us to stay home as much as possible.  The worst part is being isolated from friends and family.
Our government has said we can still take walks as long as we stay a metre and a half away at least from people.
So each morning after breakfast we take little Rocky for his walk. We are enjoying seeing all that is happening in our neck of the woods. The Port where we live is going through a rejuvenation at last and there is always something new to see on our walk. Just so quiet as people stay home.



Please stay safe and God Bless
๐Ÿ˜˜ 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hello lovely Jeanette, 'tis wonderful to see you have posted and that you are safe and well. I would think you would have lots of beautiful stitching to keep your days busy. The state of our world is incredibly sad, isn't it. So, so many lives have been devastated. Keep well, lovely lady, and keep well.

Conniecrafter said...

Awww, little rocky is just too cute, I bet he loves his walk and appreciates you taking him out, so nice that you are retired and don't have to worry about such things as dealing with the work side.
Take care and stay safe!