I have had these little light shades for a few years now
I bought them to replace some cracked glass ones that were on this light fitting
when we bought the house 171/2 years ago.
I wanted to cover them but just hadn't gotten around to it
Well this week I got in the mood and started
I wanted to use what I had,not go out and start buying
I cut out a shape to fit around them
Glued it in place with craft glue,which says dries clear
Not sure it will not show on this plain fabric
I hope it does but just to make sure
I glued some fancy braid around the top and bottom
I didn't want to remove the metal gold piping in case the paper covering came with it,
So I only put the fabric up to it.
They needed something more so
a few paper roses did the trick I think. I don't mind pink and blue together
My two favourite colours anyway.
I am very pleased with the result.
I did turn them around after I took this shot though, so the seam didn't show from the front.
I will be joining my regular bloggy friends parties
The links are on my side bar
Have a happy week