Translate

Monday, August 15, 2022

Last month of Winter

 Hi to all 

It feels so nice to finally get back to blogging.  I have so missed it but just couldn’t find the time. Life seems to be so busy what with sewing the little smocked dresses and rompers to sell in my Etsy shop, Etsy.com/shop/JeanetteO’Donnell. all lower case. The computer keeps changing my name to upper case for some reason LOL.  My garden, which is very cottage and full of flowers 💐 draws me out there whenever the weather allows.  We are in the last month of Winter, it has been extremely cold but still the garden has continued to bloom with so much. Now the roses are starting to shoot and almost all my cottage seeds I sprinkled around are starting to peep through.  It’s so exciting planting from mixed packets of seeds as one never knows what will appear in Spring.  Exciting.  I planted 13 different veggies and have been picking greens constantly through Winter.  Just waiting for the red cabbage, cauliflower and broad beans to be ready,






















Happy gardening xx jeanette ann

No comments: