Translate

Sunday, July 6, 2014

New gorgeous thrifty find and marmalade


I was so thrilled to find this pretty 36 piece dinner set
I couldn't believe the price when I saw it $15 the whole set 


I am sure it has never been used it's so perfect.


It is so lovely for a Spring lunch in the garden, although
I won't be able to wait that long before using it. 


In my last post I talked about the fruit  I cooked ready to turn into marmalade
Well it's all done.
I love the look of freshly made preserves in the kitchen.



I'm visiting some nice linky parties this week
The links are on my side bar.
Happy week 
xx jeanetteann



4 comments:

Pondside said...

What a great 'find'!
When I make jam or jelly, or when I preserve anything at all, I like to line up the jars against the sun, where they then shine and glow in all their glorious colour.

xinex said...

Great find! Love the daintiness and the colors. Great buy too!....Christine

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

A sweet dinner set and an great buy.
Joy

Trisha said...

Those dishes are so pretty and what a great price. Your marmalade looks delicious and is adorable too!

~Trisha