Translate

Sunday, April 27, 2014

My new collection of smocked baby dresses


I have been working on a new collection of baby, smocked dresses
These are now available on Ebay  or in my Etsy shop
etsy.com/shop/jeanetteodonnell/ from the 1st May.


 Blue granny print  in cotton




Blue floral in 100% cotton 





Cream with pink roses 100% cotton 





White with pink bows and blue flowers 
cotton blend




Pink with white pin spots
cotton blend



Cream cotton twill with pink smocking and bullion roses 


All hand made and smocked 


I so love making baby clothes like these
What have you been making lately?
Join me at some lovely linky parties
including thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
The other links are on my side bar
Have a nice week
 xx jeanetteann


3 comments:

The Charm of Home said...

Jeanette Ann these little dresses are beautiful! I love the cream with pink roses! Such a wonderful job you do sewing these sweet little fashions! Just darling!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette Ann! Oh, look at these gorgeous little dresses you've created. You are so good and I love the sweet little smocking you do. You should call these 'Jeanette Ann's Angel Dresses'! :) Thank you so much for popping in to see my little family.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Kathy said...

These are truly gorgeous - amazing work! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy