Translate

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Roses in May


It is raining beautifully outside,in fact it's positively pouring down
Lovely wet rain.
Everything is looking so happy in the garden
I fertilised the roses in February and again in April,
so they are starting to get another flush of blooms

This one is Teasing Georgier  a beautiful climber
This is it's first year and it hasn't disappointed 


The rain was getting very heavy,so I thought I would pick them before they were damaged.



These two came away from their stems so I had to float them


They are so pretty. In Summer the colour turned from this lemon to a lovely russet .

Enjoy May wherever you are in the World,it's such a lovely Month of the year

I am joining my usual linky parties this week
The links are on my side bar
xx Jeanetteann

3 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful roses and stunning lace!!

Thanks so much for visiting!!

Hugs,
Deb

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Subscribing from the Inspire Me Monday linkup at Create with Joy.

Jeanette, those are GORGEOUS roses! We bought my husband's paternal grandparents' house last summer, which has a nice, big yard, but it has been many years since there were flowers planted here.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I love that second bloom of roses! I'm beginning to appreciate just how hardy most roses are. I love that yummy yellow color. Used to be my favorite, but I have gravitated to pale pinks and white. Your heavy rain sounds delicious. We could use some of that. I hope your Mother's day was lovely!