Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2012

41degrees,sooo hot



The temperature yesterday and today has reached a sweltering 41 degrees. It was 28 overnight.


Dorothy is finding her little cardigan far too hot.  I bathed her and washed and pressed her summer frock. 
 I think she looks a lot more comfortable. 
 Tomorrow we will be shopping for some proper shoes, now that she can walk.  Her little hand knitted booties are a little out of date, I think.


Now back to the rearranging and cleaning.  It's amazing how much dust accumulates under the decorations.
I hope the start to the New Year is as refreshing for you as it is for me.


I am joining Cielo at House in the Roses today, for Show off your Cottage monday


xx  jeanetteann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling it too! I'm sitting in the loungeroom with the aircon on watching the girls play on their big waterslide outside. Looking forward to the cool change later in the week. Happy New Years! :) x