Translate

Friday, September 30, 2011

A little tour of my home

I am taking you on a little tour today of our home.

 I am linking up with Home sweet Home today for show and tell Friday link is on my sidebar

The Sunroom
Dining room/kitchen
Hallway
Another part of the dining room

Sewing/writing room
Sitting room at Christmas time.  I might not decorate Christmas this year in the traditional colours. I think maybe I will have all silver and white.  Just a thought, a little time yet to change my mind.
Bedroom
Some of my vintage collections. I love cutlery with bone handles, memories of Grandma's home 


Bathroom window made by our daughter.  It changes colour as the sun and light change.Collection of vintage bottles and jars

A collection of my blue and white china, I can't seem to stop buying it,usually from op shops and markets
Another part of the sewing room with the table I recently painted white.  I hope you have enjoyed the little peak into my home

1 comment:

The Charm of Home said...

Your home is lovely! I love your mantel scarf and your blue and white collection! Thank you for linking it to Home Sweet Home!
Sherry