Translate

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Around the garden today

A Cherub in a teapot
The daisies are blooming everywhere
My favourite cherubs

I am not sure that I agree with this sign my family bought for me, well not the 24hours anyway

I just love cherubs and angels.  I have so many inside and outside our home.

Our home named after Queen Victoria's holiday home in the Isle of White
and the Ships Captain that built his home near where we live,out of materials he brought from his home in England in the 1800's.  He named his new home Osborne House. 
 A Victorian Lady sits in the shade of the bird bath
A little cherub hides amongst the ferns
A Golden Angel waiting for the sweet peas to growThe first of our daffodils and narcissi


Three little cherubs all ready to hold a lighted candle amongst the daisies

A welcome sign on a little blue bucket

No comments: