Translate

Friday, December 3, 2010

A LOVELY SURPRISE

I am so happy today, I regularly visit VINTAGE  by LOU LOU and fell in love with a little pink basket with a sweet little bird sitting on the side.  I pondered for weeks should I buy it for a little treat for myself or not.  I decided that I should not as I could not justify spending money on myself so close to Christmas.  I never told anyone about the little pink basket.

Today a parcel arrived from Lou, I was very excited and could not understand how a parcel could arrive without me knowing.  When I opened it I was so amazed, wrapped up in lovely vintage paper with a pink bow was the little pink basket, the very same one I had been admiring, along with a lovely card saying " a little surprise from KL now that is my lovely thoughful daughter who knows I follow VINTAGE by LOU LOU, but had no idea I had been hankering for the little pink basket.  She had seen it and thought I would like it. I am still amazed. It is gorgeous. Thankyou Kerry Lee and thankyou Lou for wrapping it so nicely. xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeanette....only tonight have I really had a chance in a little while to catch up on some of my fave blogs. So here I am and I see a post on your pink birdie basket. This was such a pleasure being able to do this for you on behalf of Kerry Lee.

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Wonder New Year.

Lou xx